The U.S. Embassy in Port-au-Prince, General Services Office (GSO) Contracting and Procurement, seeks to enter into contracts with qualified reliable firms with sufficient resources, financing, and work experience for delivering and performing a variety of commodities and or services.
In order for a Company to be considered for embassy contracts, the Company shall be able to meet, satisfy, understand, and comply with the requirements in the Notice to Potential Offerors.
It will soon be mandated that all businesses entering into a contract or purchase order with the U.S. Government will require a DUN's Number. Please take the time to register your company with Dun and Bradstreet. Below are current opportunities. Qualified firms interested in any of these opportunities must follow the specific instructions in the solicitation description that is provided for each opportunity.
O = Opening Date
C = Closing Date
- SHA70014Q0004 – Routine Elevator Maintenance
- SHA70014Q0003 – Cleaning of Exterior of Embassy Compound
(O= 09/18/2014; C=09/25/2014)
- SF330-131 - Architect/Engineering Firms Needed for Consular CAC Pavilion - PR3711388
- SHA70014R0002 – Concrete Culvert Construction
- Upgrade of Power Connection – Platon 19
(O=05/27/2014 ; C=06/12/2014)
- New Well Drilling and Pump Installation at the U.S. Embassy (O=09/20/2013; C=10/21/2013)
- Fuel Supply and Delivery to the U.S. Embassy
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.