Procurement Opportunities in Haiti
There is no single source for tenders in Haiti, but the U.S. Embassy strives to make bidding opportunities as accessible as possible for U.S. companies. Interested companies may wish to visit the following sites:
- Ministry of Commerce and Industry: source for recent institutional and national projects publishing invitations to tender.
- Ministry of Public Works, Transportation, Energy and Communications: offers bidding opportunities in a variety of sectors covered by MTPTC.
- Commission Nationale des Marches Publics: extensive listing for local projects publishing invitations to tender.
- Fed Biz Opps: most comprehensive source of information for opportunities available from the United States Government.
- Grants.gov: most comprehensive source of information on APS and RFA solicitations.
- USAID: advance information about opportunities to partner with USAID to deliver humanitarian and economic assistance programs in more than 80 countries worldwide.
- United Nations Development Business: official publication for consulting, contracting and export opportunities worldwide.
- United Nations Development Program: UNDP’s invitations to tender in Haiti.
- Inter-American Development Bank: IDB’s project procurement information.
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.