Key Business Links
U.S. Government Resources
- Export.gov: Brings together resources from across the U.S. Government to assist American businesses in planning their international sales strategies and succeed in today’s global marketplace. Export.gov also hosts information on the National Export Initiative.
- Office of the United States Trade Representative (USTR): The Office of the U.S. Trade Representative (USTR) is responsible for developing and coordinating U.S. international trade, commodity, and direct investment policy, and overseeing negotiations with other countries.
- Overseas Private Investment Corporation: The Overseas Private Investment Corporation's (OPIC) mission is to solve critical world challenges by catalyzing markets in developing nations. OPIC accomplishes its mission by delivering finance innovations that help ambitious U.S. businesses successfully enter, grow and compete in emerging markets.
- The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA): The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) provides support to U.S. small businesses and small –business owners across the nation through capital (loans), access to federal contracts, and counseling.
- U.S. Trade and Development Agency: Insert some descriptive text regarding what type of information can be found on this website.
- AmCham Haiti: The American Chamber of Commerce in Haiti (AmCham Haiti) is a nonprofit organization that encourages commercial and cultural relations between the United States and Haiti. Its members are firms and businessmen who are interested in commercial and cultural contacts between the two countries.
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Haiti: The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Haiti (CCIH) represents the interests of companies and individuals doing business in Haiti.
- The Center for the Facilitation of Investment (CFI): CFI is the creation of a public and private sector partnership in response to the need to simplify regulations and procedures in order to increase economic activities. Its mission is: to promote and support investment growth, to cement business opportunities, to expedite administrative processing, and to provide technical assistance.
- Haitian-American Chamber of Commerce in Florida: The Chamber is made up of people, professionals and companies from all types of industries and backgrounds, all unified by a common vision of prosperity for Haiti.
Exporting to Haiti?
- Whether you are new to international sales, trying to enter a new market, or looking to expand your business in a specific market, export.gov has resources to help.
Contact the Commercial Section
U.S. Embassy Port-au-Prince
Open Monday - Friday
7:00 A.M. - 3:30 P.M.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Route de Tabarre
Mailing Address in Haiti:
P.O. Box 1634
Mailing Address from Abroad:
Department of State
Washington, DC 20521-3400
Section Chief: John G. Robinson
Economic/Commercial Officer: Skye Justice
Commercial Specialist: Neyssa Martinez
Economic/Labor Officer: vacant
Economic Specialist: Christine Musset
Office Management Specialist: Bridgett Viscidy
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.