All Embassy vacancy announcements will appear on the eRecruitment website. Individuals applying for Embassy jobs are encouraged to complete and submit their applications via the website. Mailed paper application forms (DS-174) will only be accepted through February 28, 2014.
Please find below the list of current employment opportunities at the U.S. Embassy. The employment application form can be found on the right side of this page.
- Field Epidemiology and Program Specialist (PDF 365 KB)
- Public Health Specialist (Immunization)
- Regional Care Coordinator (CDC)
- Laboratory Specialist (CDC)
- Roving Voucher Examiner (Full Performance Grade)
- Roving Voucher Examiner (Trainee Grade)
- Junior Audit Assistant (apply by March 5, 2014)
- Administrative Assistant (OBO) (apply by March 11, 2014)
- Translator (USAID) (apply by March 11, 2014)